Saturday 7 May 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Review

Hello welcome back to my blog! Today I'm reviewing another product; the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil. I decided to buy this as I heard a lot of talk about it and I have a constant struggle with my brows so anything that's going to make that easier and my brows look semi decent is something I'm willing to try. If you want to find a bit more about the product and what I thought about it then carry on reading :)


This is what the product looks like alongside the box it came in. The Brow Wiz is made by the company Anastasia Beverly Hills which is a cruelty free brand. Personally I've never tried anything from them before but I've heard a lot of good things about them. The packaging itself is really good quality which is what you would expect for something higher-end. The product has two ends, with the brow pencil on one end to fill in the brows and a spoolie on the other to brush them out. It retails for about £15.50 so is quite pricey for what it is but the quality of it and the effect it gives justifies the price tag. 


This is the actual brow pencil and as you can see it is very slim making it really easy to mimic brow hairs which results in very neat and natural brows. The tip is retractable but you have to twist to retract it so it doesn't push back in when applying pressure, which I find quite annoying with other products I've tried. 


This is it swatched and mines in the shade Medium Brown. I find that I don't need to apply much pressure at all to get a good amount of payoff and the colour itself is the best match I've ever found for my brows. They also have the best colour range I've seen so hopefully there's a shade for everyone. It has a waxy formula that is very long-lasting and does not budge on me at all. Its such a convenient product to have as its very quick and easy to use and its slim design makes it perfect for keeping in my makeup bag and taking travelling.


This is the spoolie which is really good quality and does a great job of tidying up my eyebrows and also blending away any excess product leaving a really clean and natural finish but yet still defined. With just a few small strokes of the pencil and a brush through with the spoolie my brows look so much more put together. It's a product I would definitely recommend. 

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. Also let me know in the comments what products you would recommend and would like to see me do a review of. Speak to you soon. JustClare :) x

PS: Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you would like, a video will be going up tomorrow :) Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEXvrRTcGaanm8AoSb-rWg

All photos and opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment